PV Tech and Tongwei Photo voltaic are co-hosting a webinar exploring the corporate’s shingled modules and the benefits they bring about to initiatives. To register for the webinar, which takes place at 3:00 PM (BST) on 18 October, please click here.
Tongwei Photo voltaic’s shingled modules, constructed on 210 cells, are primarily based on the corporate’s modern patented shingled know-how, forming versatile interconnects and a singular inner circuitry, enabling greater efficiencies and higher energy technology efficiency. The utmost energy of a single module can now attain 670W and effectivity has been enhanced to 21.6%.
- With the speedy improvement of renewable vitality sources world wide, land assets out there for initiatives have gotten more and more scarce. This requires PV methods to maximise energy technology and effectivity as a way to obtain most return on funding from every undertaking.
- Throughout module operation, the chance of hot-spots not solely impacts energy output, but in addition causes security dangers, probably lowering module sturdiness.
- The solder ribbons contained in the modules include lead, which might trigger environmental air pollution.
- Compared to different module BOS prices, Tongwei’s shingled modules characteristic greater energy. Their utilisation of bracket, pipe pile and cabling is greater, leading to a discount in development price per watt of an influence station and, logically, decrease ranges of funding.
- In comparison with typical modules, shingled modules contain a cell lower into strips. The know-how leads to each string present throughout the module and the chance of hot-spots being decrease.
- Shingled modules use shingled bonding know-how as an alternative of connection by way of solder ribbons, so lead content material can be considerably lowered. Testing has proven that Tongwei’s shingled modules are proof against excessive climate circumstances and carry out higher below shading, leading to prolonged working life and repair situation.
Utility: Family, industrial and industrial and centralised methods.
Availability: Presently out there.